There are new procedures and food vendors this school year. PAC needs your help for Fun Food Days to run smoothly and be a success.
• Dorothy Lynas has embraced litterless lunches and is requesting that all waste from Fun Food Days go home with your child rather than be disposed of at school. Please send a ziplock bag or lunchbox with your child for this each week.
• Due to the loss of access to the fridge/freezer/kitchen space we will NOT be offering drinks or frozen treats at this time. Please make sure your child has hydration for Fun Food Days each week.
• PAC will NOT be able to save your child’s food should they be away on Fun Foods Day. Parents will be able to pick up the ordered food between 11:55 and 12:15 on that day at the outside door by the gym at the back of the school.
• All questions/comments/concerns should be addressed to email@example.com, and NOT be directed to the school or to teachers.
• Please remind your child on Fun Food Day what they will be getting for lunch and if they do not receive the correct food, encourage them to speak up to the volunteers delivering the food, or to go to the sorting area (near the music room).
• Food orders are processed on the due date. Please ensure that your order is submitted online before 11:59 PM on the due date. Late orders will NOT be accepted.
• All orders need to be placed for individual students only. Please do NOT combine orders for multiple children.
• Please have all your food orders in for all the upcoming Fun Food Days by the December 29th deadline. Revisions to the orders can be made
up to eight days prior to each Fun Food Day.
• All sales are FINAL. Refunds CANNOT be provided. Any monetary amount that remains from revisions to your food orders will be applied to your Munch a Lunch account for the following school term.
Fun Food Days is a PAC fundraiser run by parent volunteers. We are always in need of more VOLUNTEERS! To help with Fun Food Days, please contact dlpacfunfoodadm@gmail.
THANKS TO OUR COMMITTED VENDORS:
Panago, WellFed, Sushi Katsu, COBS, White Spot and Subway