Talk Sex Today.
Body Science Boot Camp for Parents
Parenthood never arrives with a rulebook, and when it comes to explaining the world of sexual health to your child, it can be hard not to end up a bright shade of red. Using humor and straight talk in an open, interactive environment, Saleema Noon Sexual Health Educators will show you how easy it is to convey healthy, positive messages about sexual health to kids.
In this workshop parents will learn:
- Why we need to talk to children about sexual health at a young age
- How to reduce risk of child sexual abuse
- What children should know at each stage of development, with specific examples of how to explain concepts and processes
- How to become their kids’ preferred source of sexual health information
- How to normalize open, honest sexual health conversations in their family
- How to effectively answer even the toughest questions kids ask
- What will be covered in Body Science workshops for students
- This workshop will be delivered via live Zoom!
When: Thursday May 26th
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 pm via zoom
Zoom link will be mailed out the day before the event
SPONSORED BY Dorothy Lynas PAC
For more information about Saleema Noon Sexual Health Educators go to www.saleemanoon.com.