She will facilitate a conversation about Body Science and Sexual Health with a session for parents (evening) and grade-by-grade workshops for students (during school).
The sessions will take place on the following dates:
- Parent Session: [mls_mark]Wednesday May 28th, 7:30-9 pm[/mls_mark], in the Multipurpose Room
(PAC meeting beforehand, 7-7:30 pm)
- How to talk to your kids about sexual health, and a preview of what will be covered with the students the following week.
- Mark it on your calendar so you don’t miss it!
- Parents only, please.
- Arrive early – 60 people max.
- Student Sessions: Monday June 2nd and Wednesday June 4th, during school, tailored to each grade level
Still not sure whether to attend the Parent Session on May 28th, 7:30-9pm?
A bit more about it:
[mls_h2]Sex talk. No sweat.[/mls_h2]
A Workshop for Parents
Not all parents are comfortable talking to their children about sex, but all parents can learn to be comfortable. During this open and informational session, parents will come to terms with sexual health, and understand how it fits into the lives of their children at this stage of life.
Attendees will discover how to easily overcome embarrassment when talking about sexual health, learn words and concepts that are easy to use, and leave well equipped to clearly answer the questions children ask. The workshop is light hearted, but delivers straight and current facts on how parents and children can work together to promote good sexual decisions for a lifetime.