Fun Food Days are Here! It is School’s Biggest Fundraiser!!!!
Don’t forget to update your family’s DL Directory entries at the same time – quick and convenient.
Fun Food Orders are accepted online in September (for Oct-Dec lunches), December (for Jan-Mar lunches), and March (for Apr-Jun lunches) of each school year.
Fun Food Days is a PAC fundraiser run by parent volunteers.
We are always in need of more VOLUNTEERS!
To help occasionally with Fun Food Days, please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order must be paid for when it is placed. Unpaid orders will be cancelled without notice.
HOW TO REGISTER/ORDER:
- First time users, Register Here on MunchaLunch.com
- Returning users, Login Here
- Follow the easy steps to “Create my Account” and proceed to “Order lunch!”
- Please register your child’s class information for the School Directory.
- Return anytime to review the details of your account and order, and order again for the next round.
Click image above to register as a new MunchALunch user.
Returning users, login here.
What Parents are Saying:
I love Thursdays! Why? because my kids look forward to having a hot lunch delivered to them and I don’t need to worry about making lunch that day. It not only saves me time, I love knowing that supporting the hot lunch program is supporting the school. We all win!
At first I thought hot lunches every week was too much of a luxury for my kids. But, when I learned how much they love the meals and that it was an excellent source of fundraising for the school, I now wholeheartedly support the program. I am incredibly grateful to the team of volunteers who deliver lunch on Thursdays (and occasionally frozen yogurt on Fridays) to my kids, with a smile!
FAB FUNDRAISERS: In fact, they represent our school’s biggest fundraiser. Last year, we raised over $15,000 with our lunch programs to help buy technology for classrooms, programs for leadership, literacy and more.
CONVENIENT: Ordering is online. You can always save or print a copy of your online order, and get an email reminder the afternoon before each delivery.
- Sit down with your child, talk about healthy eating, and let them help make the choices for each upcoming Fun Food Day.
If they got to choose it, it’s a pretty good bet that they’ll eat it!
PREDICTABLE: Meals are always on Thursdays (with a few extra days throughout the year for convenience, like the first day back at school after breaks and long weekends). Easy for everyone to remember – Thursday is FUN FOOD DAY!
HEALTHY: All meals meet the new government guidelines for healthy eating at schools so you can be assured your kids have fun, healthy choices for their lunches.
KID APPROVED: We promise returning favorites like pizza, sushi, chicken caesar salad wraps, Rotini with Meat Sauce, Quesadillas, Macaroni & Cheese and more new options to try!
- Options include Subway, Panago Pizza, Sushi, hot dogs, chicken strips, Magic Lunch Box, Booster Juice, smoothies from the Local Lift, and frozen yogurt from Marble Slab.