Only one more sleep until the Dorothy Lynas Spring Carnival. Events begin at 12pm and run until 3:00pm. Here are ten tips to make the day successful:
- Bring cash. We are old school and will not be able to accept bit coin, debt or credit!
- Don’t forget a towel if you plan on participating in the foam dance party.
- Your children are your responsibility, please supervise them!
- There will be reptiles thanks to West Coast Exotics!
- Parking is very limited so plan on walking in.
- If you are volunteering you will earn 5 free tickets.
- Wear sunscreen, the weather looks great.
- Please bring a refillable water bottle, the planet will thank you.
- Have fun!
- Please thank a volunteer, they are amazing!
See you all tomorrow at 12:00!