SpiritWear is ready to order!
Hoodies, t-shirts, beanie caps, baseball jerseys and caps!
- Purchase directly through Munch a Lunch between November 1st to December 15th. Delivery is mid-January.
- Samples will be on display on the PAC Board in the front entry and try-on dates in the front foyer are as follows:
Tuesday, Nov 7 – 8:30 – 9:00 am
Wednesday, Nov 8 – 8:30 – 9:00 am
Tuesday, Nov 14 – 2:30 – 4:00 pm
- If you can’t make it to the school, check out the PAC website for photos as well as other SpiritWear info, including sizing, how to order, and delivery.
- NEW THIS YEAR: SpiritWear is now considered a Spirit Initiative – we feel it is important for all families to be able to participate in wearing the school logo with pride if they choose to and accordingly pricing for all SpiritWear products will be set on a cost recovery basis only.
A HUGE Thank you to the Katie Gaydon and her SpiritWear Team for making this happen!
What better way to send loved ones your special thoughts and greetings throughout the year than with a custom Art Card from your child? Sample cards were sent home last week and orders can be placed now – it’s so easy!
- Go to www.TheCardProject.ca
- Click on “TO ORDER“
- Click on “USE MY SCHOOL ACCESS CODE“
- Enter our school Access Code: DL69 (There is only ONE Access Code for the whole school)
- Find your child’s class – use the drop down menu
- Enter your Child’s First Name
- Order cards and products & pay online! It’s that easy!
Final order deadline is November 26th with delivery by December 11.
Thank you again to Katie Gaydon for getting this program up and running this year as its a DL favourite! If you have any questions, please contact Marcelle@TheCardProject.ca.
- Guess who’s coming back to DL? Speaking to the topic of Social Media safety and awareness you don’t want to miss Jesse Miller….stay tuned for a post later this week announcing details and how to reserve seats.
- Reminder: Showing of “The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia” takes place Wed Nov 15th from 7-8:30 pm. Ticket details here.