Art Cards are back! The staff and students have been quietly working at completing their unique Art Cards and they can’t wait for you to see their masterpieces! Sample cards are headed home this week but if you want to have a sneak peek and place a Priority Order here’s what to do:
- Go to www.TheCardProject.ca
- Click on “TO ORDER“
- Click on “USE MY SCHOOL ACCESS CODE“
- Enter our school Access Code: DL69 (There is only ONE Access Code for the whole school)
- Find your child’s class – use the drop down menu
- Enter your Child’s First Name
- Order cards and products if you wish! It’s that easy!
- Deadline for Priority Orders is Sunday, November 5th. Priority orders will be delivered by November 27th.
- The final order deadline for all items is November 26th with delivery by December 11.
If you have any questions, reach out to Marcelle@TheCardProject.ca
Greeting Cards – A crystal clear box contains 12 copies of the same card with envelopes.
1 box = $20
2 boxes = $ 18 per box
3 boxes = $16 per box
Two styles of notebooks are available: (Price per Notebook $18)
5″ x 11″ sketchbooks with 80 blank pages
5″ x 7.5″ journals with 120 lined pages.
The smaller art prints (up to 8.5″ x 11″) are $12 each.
The larger art prints (up to 12″ x 16″) are $16 each.
Gift Sets (price per gift set: $25) consists of 4 cards with a matching sketchbook or journal.
DL families, THANK YOU all for coming out to the SpiritWear booth at the Welcome Back Social. Taking into consideration all the feedback we received regarding sizing, styles and fabric content we will be making some adjustments to the program. For order details, deadlines and the latest on Spiritwear, please visit www.dorothylynas.com
- ProD Day Wednesday, Nov 1st – no school!
- Be Safe on Halloween Night – parents please remind your child to wear a reflector or carry a flashlight, look before they cross the road and always make sure they check with you before eating their treats – have a safe and fun Halloween!
- Are you experiencing a “Click glitch” when trying to donate to our online Campaign? If yes, please contact us ASAP at email@example.com
The Welcome Back Team convey their thanks to the event Volunteers for all their hard work and to students for showing their true Halloween Spirit! The PAC thanks Shari Virjee Tanada and Jennifer Cram for taking the lead in planning a fun-filled evening!