- SpiritWear will launch at the Welcome Back Party, with various sizes available to try on and some pretty cool new stuff….we’re talking baseball shirts, baseball caps and new toques!
- Some samples will be on display on the PAC Board in the front entry from Oct 27th to Nov 15th
- Clothing will be available for try on outside the multi-purpose room on the following dates:
Tuesday, Nov 7 – 8:30 – 9:00 am
Wednesday, Nov 8 – 8:30 – 9:00 am
Thursday, Nov 9 – 2:30 – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Nov 14 – 2:30 – 4:00 pm
- If you can’t make it to the school, check out the PAC website for photos as well as other SpiritWear info, including sizing, how to order, and delivery.
- You can purchase through Munch a Lunch between October 27th and November 15th
- NEW THIS YEAR: SpiritWear is now considered a Spirit Initiative – we feel it is important for all families to be able to participate in wearing the school logo with pride if they choose to and accordingly pricing for all SpiritWear products will be set on a cost recovery basis only.
A HUGE Thank you to the SpiritWear team for making this happen! Make sure to stop by their table at the Welcome Back party to personally thank them.