DL Families – To date we have filled 94 of our 117 Volunteer positions for the upcoming Spring Carnival this Saturday June 4. Thank you!
We still need some help at the following booths (Gr 6’s and 7’s welcome – parents please share this with your kids!)
- Face Painting: 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm – get creative or get your Gr 6 or 7 to do the work instead!
- Henna Booth: 2-3 pm – calling all artists – one more spot available
- Prize Wheel: 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm – players win a ticket or a treat or spin again
- Plinko: 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm – do you remember The Price Is Right?!
- Photo Booth: 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm – take tickets and help kids w the Prop Trunk- we’ll take the pics 🙂
- Inflatable Obstacle Course: 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm – we know you want to run the course too….
- Cornhole Bean Bag Toss: 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm – good old Carnival fun
- MaxxFrut Frozen Treats: 1-2 pm – take tickets and let buyers choose from 5 different flavours … sun expected, this could be a popular booth 🙂
- Foam Dance Pit: 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm – the dance party to end all dance parties….
Just email us at email@example.com and let us know your preference, please and thank you.
REMINDER! Volunteers must check into the Volunteer Check In Booth at the front office before their shift to receive 5 complimentary tickets.
Bring in those full bottles please ! Accepting donations now for the Adult Bottle Table …..Shampoo, wine, beer, juice, ketchup, syrup – you never know what you’re going to get.
Donations to the office ASAP please!
CAKES FOR THE CAKE WALK – please deliver to the MPR Friday June 2 from 4-6 or Saturday morning is fine too.
TOP CAKE wins a prize – let’s get baking !
Looking for a Volunteer Position but don’t see anything you like ? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up!
Only 4 more sleeps…..!