Did you forget? It’s iWalk to school week! Look out for Volunteer Parents between 8:30-8:45 am handing out orange paper tokens* to each child who walks, bikes, scooters, carpools, parks away from the school and walks in, takes the bus, rides a bike etc. Hang on to these tokens as they will be collected by their teacher and recorded in each classroom. The classroom that collects the most tokens will win the coveted Golden Scooter (our iWalk Trophy).
*Tokens can be picked up either near the front entrance of the school or at the playground closest to the MPR.
Windsor Secondary Fundraising Gala is Saturday, October 15th
Get together with friends and neighbors for Windsor’s Gala Night. Featuring a live band, dinner, dance, silent auction and dessert auction….all funds raised will go towards 3 new student study and workspace areas created through the Windsor seismic upgrade renovation. Tickets available here!
- Tickets: $50 – cash bar
- Time: 6 pm – midnight, dinner at 7 pm
- Dress: Smart casual, black & white theme
- Any questions or want to sit with a group of friends? Contact Nicole at email@example.com
Announcements & Updates:
- Save the Date for the Seycove Auction….Saturday, March 4th, 2017. The theme is Pajama Party! For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers for Fun Foods hot lunch program, you can sign up directly at www.munchalunch.com.
- Welcome Back Night will be in the DL Gym Friday October 28.…get your costumes ready and come join us for some ghoulish fun (frozen treats too!)
- Parents Pub Night is Friday Nov 4th, 7 pm til late….50/50 raffles and a silent auction….get your $25 tickets at www.munchalunch.com. (Fundraising tab)