The DL Social Committee is pleased to present PAC Parent’s Night at Seymour’s Pub, Friday November 4th. This is a great opportunity to meet other DL parents, build a sense of community and help raise funds for the school in a fun and casual environment. Tickets are $25 – that gets you in the door at Seymour’s Pub and $15 towards food & beverages.
We will be having 50/50 draws and a Silent Auction. After all that is done, Seymour’s has a DJ and you can continue the party until 2am! Spread the word, but tickets are limited – so here’s what to do:
- After reading this post, go directly to the Munch-a-Lunch website.
- Login and go to the “Fundraising Open!” tab at the top of your screen.
- Select how many tickets you would like to purchase and follow through with your payment directly online.
- Start organizing childcare immediately (or should you have done that before you purchased the tickets? oh well!)
- Most important of all – organize how to get to and from the venue responsibly.
Seymour’s Pub is located in the Holiday Inn Hotel, 720 Lillooet Rd #210, North Vancouver. Doors open at 7pm- come early so you can participate in the 50/50 and Silent Auction which will close at 9pm.
Speaking of Silent Auction, do you have an auction item that you can donate? If you own or work for a business and would like to donate a basket or service, please and thank you. Feeling generous?….have a bottle of wine/spirits you can donate to the event….a recreational property that you could loan for a weekend….we would love it! Do you teach a class (yoga, art, piano etc.) and can offer a private lesson or 2? Have tickets to a sporting or theatre event, movie tickets that you wouldn’t mind giving to a good cause? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merci & thank you for supporting Ecole Dorothy Lynas PAC,
From Crystal and the Social Committee Crew!
NOTE: All ticket sales are final.