Sunny skies are in the forecast! Here are some tips to help make sure your Carnival experience is a great one:
- remember to wear sunblock, a hat is a great idea too
- walk instead of driving, there are quite a few events in the area over the weekend
- bring a towel if you’d like to participate in the foam pit, wet feet mean slippery gym floors
- ride, game and food tickets are payable by cash only, smaller bills are greatly appreciated
- our DL Snack Bar will be well stocked with snacks, drinks, water & the Village Table will be grilling delicious, fresh BBQ Burgers ($6) and Hot Dogs($4)
And to our amazing Carnival Crew…. thank you to a tiny committee with extra big hearts! Your hard work and dedication these past few months has not gone unnoticed. The DL students & families are so grateful for all your effort in organizing our largest Spirit Event of the year.
We look forward to seeing all our volunteers, students, Staff and community guests at the Carnival, 11 am – 2 pm this Saturday, June 4th !