HELP PLEASE! WE NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS TO MAKE THE DOROTHY LYNAS SPLASH AND DASH SAFE, INCLUSIVE, and FUN FOR ALL ATHLETES. Please, pass this on to anyone who has a passion for inspiring children and youth to “get out and get active”.
Please note that we need people who aren’t volunteering for the class (i.e., driving the kids to the event)… the volunteers will have a chance to see all the athletes compete and cheer them on.
– swim (in water) safety and support *excellent for lifeguards-in-training
– transition area assistants (change area from swim to run)
– run course marshals
– Finish Line volunteers (handing out medals, snacks, cheering)
– general volunteers (assisting classes, acting as liaison between swim / run leaders, etc.)
– event set-up and clean-up
May 8 (Fri) Ron Andrews Splash ‘n Dash
Ron Andrews Pool, Windridge Park, N. Vancouver
# students 300-325 (May 7) & 400 (May 8) (*2-3 in water)
# volunteers needed 20 each day
Thank you and see you at the Pool!