Many DL Students are participating in this year’s Splash ‘n’ Dash event at Ron Andrews next week. The event Co-ordinators are asking parents to come help to make these events inclusive and fun for all athletes.
HOW DO I VOLUNTEER?
Read the list of Events below. Email Linda (email@example.com) and Kristine (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are able to volunteer. (or text / call 604-377-2141). Come out on event day with bells on!
– swim (in water) safety and support *excellent for lifeguards-in-training
– transition area assistants (change area from swim to run)
– run course marshals
– Finish Line volunteers (handing out medals, snacks, cheering)
– general volunteers (assisting classes, acting as liaison between swim / run leaders, etc.)
– event set-up and clean-up
Date May 7, 8 (Thurs, Fri) Ron Andrews Splash ‘n Dash
Place Ron Andrews pool, Windridge Park, N. Vancouver
# students 300-325 (May 7) & 400 (May 8) (*2-3 in water)
If you’re not able to help at Ron Andrews on the 8th when the Dorothy Lynas kids are there, but would like to help, please contact Kristine at email@example.com for more dates and locations!