Halloween Safety Tips to review with your Trick or Treaters
1. Always walk with an adult
2. Make sure you look both ways before crossing the street
3. Wear a costume with visible colours or stick reflective tape on your costume
4. Stay on the sidewalk
5. Respect other people’s properties
6. Don’t forget to say “Thank You”
7. Ask your parents to check your candy before you eat it.
PAC COSTUME DRIVE – SHARE THOSE COSTUMES !
DL PAC will be happy to take your gently used costumes and store them for a fundraiser next October. What a great way to clear out some unneeded storage, recycle and re-use costumes. Look out for collection bins at the front entry at the school – we will be collecting for one week only! Wishing you all a safe and happy Halloween.